AsiaHEP Website - Site Policy and Important Notices
Please be aware in advance that:
- Although AsiaHEP has taken every care to manage the Site, AsiaHEP assumes no responsibility regarding the reliability of information provided on the Site.>
- AsiaHEP is not responsible to you for any damage that may be caused by the use of the Site and/or the information on the Site.
- AsiaHEP may change or delete the information on the Site, or may suspend or terminate the operation of the Site without any prior notice. AsiaHEP is not responsible to you for any inconvenience that may be caused by such changes or deletion of the information, or by such suspension or termination of the operation of the Site.
3. Scope and Conditions of Use of the Site Contents
Unless otherwise stated, all materials, including texts, drawings and images published on the Site (the "Materials") are the property of AsiaHEP, and the Materials are protected internationally by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. When you use the Materials, you are requested to comply with the conditions stipulated by AsiaHEP. It is to be noted that, under copyright laws, you may use the Materials without obtaining permission of AsiaHEP to the extent that your use is for the purpose of private use (for example, printing out the Materials and/or storing the same on a hard disc for the purpose of personal use, family use or other similar uses within a limited circle), provided that you comply with the conditions of use set forth herein. Your use of the Materials for business or commercial purposes without the prior permission of AsiaHEP is strictly prohibited. If you wish to use the Materials for business or commercial purposes, please be sure to contact us for prior permission at:
4. Linking to Third-Party Sites
5. Linking to the Sites
You are free to create links to the Site as long as any link to the Site is clearly identified as being a link to the Site on your site. AsiaHEP, however, does not allow any of the following links:
- A link which seems to support and/or promote, or slander and/or defame the activity of a specific person/group/organization;
- A link which is created for the purpose of offending or in a manner to offend public order and morals;
- A link which is likely to cause misunderstanding about AsiaHEP's operations.
- A link which is likely to damage AsiaHEPfs image and/or reputation, or to infringe on the rights of a specific person and/or organization;
- A link by which the contents of the Site look like part of a linking website of a third party.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: